Which is the secret of the success of a practice of
five thousand years of dance? "All of us can feel
beautiful dancing, it doesn't matter if we are tall,
thin, short or chubby. The choreography has harmony
of movements, the costumes is colorful and with beautiful
ornaments and above all there is the pleasure of the
dance". The essence of the belly dance is that
women feels more attractive and sexy with the seductive
What about dancing in the oriental rhythm
? Besides amusing yourself, you will enjoy benefits
such as bringing vitality and stretch the muscles, mainly
the thighs, buttock and abdomen. Agility, coordination
and corporal conscience are also developed by the practice
of belly dance which is a great fat burner.
Here are some movements that you can try:
1. Parallel feet and arms up.
2. Begin the movement imagining that the hips
draw an eight without stopping in the horizontal.
Maintain the knees inflected.
3. The knees work as springs, impelling the hips.
As you move the hips, take the heels out of the
1. Stand by a side (profile), a foot a little
bit in front of each other, arms standing in the
2. Transfers the weight of your body to the front
foot projecting the hip in the same direction
in a sinuous movement.
3. Then return the weight of your body to the
back. Continue making this loop movement. The
abdomen controls the turn of the lumbar vertebrae.
1. The arms will draw undulations in the air.
Lift the right arm until the height of your shoulders.
At the same time move the ribs to the right, as
if you wanted to push something with your trunk.
2. Open your arms slowly, lifting up, like an
opposition of forces.
1. Move the hips to the right side and begin
to move your arms freely.
2. Move the hips in different directions in a
3. Continue moving the hip to the front, back,
down, up, always vibrating.
4. The feet accompany the hips.
5. Move the arms accompanying the percussion rhythm.
Egyptian Basic Step
1. Stand your arms forming an angle of 90 degrees.
Put the right leg in front of your body and elevate
2. Maintain the right leg in front of your body
and move the hip down.
3. Move the hip again up to the same side.
4. Cross your leg in front of the body as if you
kick a ball and move the hip down.
5. Repeat the movement and when kicking turn 90
degrees and begin again until completing a circle.